|Vol 5 (2012)||Tripping over the Dead: Hungarian-Israeli Holocaust Survivor Women's Narratives of Immigration, Restoration, and Remembrance||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 4 (2011)||Women Authors with/without Gender Studies: the Gendered Regimes of Authority in Hungarian Literary Criticism Today||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 5 (2012)||Séllei, Nóra. Miért félünk a farkastól: feminista irodalomszemlélet itt és most [Why Are We Afraid of (Virginia) Wolf? Feminist Literary Views Here and Now]||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"